Assemble your own Leo Rover
and find real-life challenges to work with.
Don’t reinvent the wheel every time you want to build a mobile robot, focus on the add-ons and the functionalities that really matter.
Leo Rover is a stable mobile platform you can deploy outdoor as it’s waterproof and built tough enough for extreme environment.
- Leo Rover is open-source and built on RaspberryPi.
- Video streaming and driving UI ready out-of-the-box
- 5 kg of equipment capacity
- Waterproof casing for outdoor use
- USB, I2C, CAN, UART, multiple GPIO and servo connections ready for developers
- You can use any of-the-shelf components to provide new functionalities