With this PowerBox module, you can replace your Leo Rover's right (additional) quarter to provide features such as:
- 4x 12V DC power socket (directly from the battery)
- 4x 5V DC power socket (via 12V-5V 9A DC converter)
- externally available battery socket (12V DC)
This way you'll be able to:
- connect additional LiDARs, computers (such as Jetson Nano, Jetson Xavier NX, etc.), robotic arms (PhantomX Pincher, WidowX, etc.),
- charge the Rover battery during its operation,
- power the Rover via tether,
- perform battery hotswap – where you keep the Rover operational using the stardard battery charger during the battery swap.
Honestly, one of the best modules so far, our team uses it almost all the time.
The product includes:
- 1x Leo Rover Powerbox (assembled),
- 8x Universal connectors (with screwed terminals),
- Powerbox-to-battery cable.